Friday, June 29, 2012

Moi my Finn

I know that we were once in love
but that has come to end
But I hope that now forevermore
you'll forever be my friend.

Because I promised once I'd never
forget my love for you.
And I intend to keep my word,
and keep that promise true.

Yes I regret we never kissed
or held like couples do.
but I did not mind that at all
When I could say that I loved you

And yes you are so far away
And no I can't change that,
but I hope you'll remember me
your American and his hat.

And one more promise I will make
I will see you again someday
For you were oh so nice to me
I could never let you away.


Rakastan sinua, or rakastain sinua nyt, ystäväni. Although I will admit, if my Finn were to know I put all of this out there, she probably wouldn't like it, although Susanna Koivisto of "Behind My Eyes" (an excellent blog, by the way) has said more about her than I ever or will. = D

No comments:

Post a Comment