Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Getting Used to Disappointment

As I said in post numero uno, I hold myself and all I do to high expectations. Which means, sadly, I am often disappointed.
I have, I will admit, lost my inspiration for this blog. You probably would too; no one has read the bolg for a week. And no one has commented for two. Even my role model, Susanna, has lost interest, which is perhaps the most disappointing thing of all.
Unfortunately, a blog's purpose, so far as I have figured out, is to be a medium through which the author can render his ideas and present them for judgement by a panel of review; his readership. Since I have joked about my chronicly low leadership from the getgo, and it seems even that has dwindled, I am now at a crossroads, which will serve as a second readership poll:

Should I give this up? Is a one month expriment enough?
A. Yes, if you are not having fun anymore, you do not have to try it
(except I still find this fun)
B. Look kid, it's great that you have a blog, but you NEED to write about...
(Please tell me)
C. That you put your thoughts to "paper" is more than enough.
D. Something else
(like what?)

Some changes are in order. The title will be reverting to English, and a few other things will change too.
Here we go.

(I can't get a hit to same my life, and someone gets six comments for how they used their jacket as a pair of pants. Oh the injustice! But do not worry, dear readers, I laugh at all of this.)

1 comment:

  1. Just keep writing and give your readers something no one else can - give them YOU. (you know what I mean? you write well and you're awesome, that's all what really matters!)

    ReplyDelete