Saturday, June 23, 2012

HATS! (it's the title of the post, after all) Today: campaign hat

Yes, the hat box name has to do with an obsession of mine, namely

HATS! :)

Yes indeed, I collect and love hats, and from time to time will post a post about solely this one thing.

















The Campaign hat
  • Other names: Baden-Powell Hat; Lemon-Squeezer Hat; Smokey the Bear Hat; Ranger Hat.
  • Size: 7 3/8 inches (metric hat sizes I do not know)
  • Brim width: 3 inches, or about 9 cm
  • Materials: Wool felt, leather.
The campaign hat, or ranger hat

This is simply the hat that I never could get. The quest for a campaign hat created my hat collection, when I bought hats that were not campaign hats when I could not find the C.H. I love it, for I truely live up to my nickname, seriffi, when I wear this hat. Now, Do you have any idea how fast you were going son?
Have a hat you think I should amend to the collection? tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment