Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thing Called Love

These lyrics belong to Columbia records. I take no credit for their creation, or their popularity as made by Johny Cash

Six-foot-six, he stood on the ground
Weighed two-hundred and thirty-five pounds
but I saw that giant of a man brought down
to his knees by love...

He was the kind of a man that would gamble on luck;
look you in the eye and never back up
But I saw him crying like a little whipped pup
because of love

You can't see it in your eye;
hold it in your hand
but like the wind that covers our land;
strong enough to rule the heart of any man
this thing called love.

It can lift you up
never let you down
take your world and turn it all around
Ever since time nothings ever been found
stronger than love

The song goes on, but that is all I feel like saying at the moment;
Love let me down today, but it will pick me up again soon...
if anything, I have God's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment