Saturday, September 7, 2013

Time Slips Away

Hello haberdashery!

The words to a song I heard told me "Time slips away". Indeed it does. The summer has slipped away and is now behind me, I have begun my senior year of high school. And with it so many blog opportunities have also faded, or rather were created, and now lack relevancy. For today's post, I present a photo and a simple parable, which I hope will lend clout to the message contained herein.

We often make choices in our lives, between the easy ordinary, and the difficult exotic. Humans are often lazy and often that thought of ease sways our decision. But often times, he who wakes up early, or he who hikes the extra mile is rewarded. So be the case at philmont, where an extra 3 miles and a 4 o'clock wake up call can reward you with some of God's greatest gifts: Sunrise.


I can think of little better reason for putting in such an effort, which I intend to do with this blog. Perhaps I shall be rewarded in some unforeseen way for it, I do not know. Meanwhile I hope you too strive in all of your endeavors :)

Hyvää huomenta :)


No comments:

Post a Comment