Monday, August 6, 2012

Write yourself a book

It is my challenge to my readers! You read so much, why not write! Anyone can write a novel; just invent some names, a plot, a story, through in bullets and explosions, and you have a novel ready to be adapted for the screen in no time at all!

I know what you're thinkin', "I can't write a novel!!!! Come on, how can I write 200 pages of text???"

Answer: Write it one page at a time!
(So cliche)
But think about it, if you write a page a day (A twenty minute task if you are fast) in 100 days you will have a pretty good sized novel. In a year you'll have 365 pages! Not to shabby at all. The point is you should just sit down and WRITE!

Like this....

Okei, maybe not like this, but how about like

This:



There you go! You are well on your way!

You can always write a book about an author who has to write a book but has no idea how to do it!
Kirjoita!

No comments:

Post a Comment